This picture is dedicated to Antonio Triolo (who conied the term NM-art) and Antonio Guidi (who believes this art should be exploited to make money). What you see is a fragment of a TOCSY, very out-of-phase.
Most of the readers arrive here using Google, without knowing me and my blog. Usually they get very angry because they arrive... on the trapping post I wrote 3 years ago! I want to do something to keep them glad... So you want "open source" stuff? Do you know what it really means? Are you ready to compile, test, debug it and add a graphic interface to it? Just because you asked for it, here is a list of available projects. If you know other links, add them into a comment. CCPN NPK matNMR ProSpectND Connjur Newton-NMR nmrproc DOSY Toolbox list of 30+ projects
First Name:<Your First name> Last Name:<Your Last Name> Company: Khurramssoftwares Serial Keys : NP8D8FXKOXO61ACB378 NP8D28G0CSK610DDC45 NP8DC14K0XS61BD5AF5 NP8D23SKX4O61099138 NP8DF9S4X8461A9065C NP8D96KKOG8610D5EE0 NP8D088004O6179E25B NP8D8FKS8CS619D6CC0
I have a challenge for you. It's a puzzle that I can't find the solution to. Before your challenge, I need to finish the story of my challenge (I already told the beginning and the middle part: see previous posts). To tell my story, however, I need to explain my language first. When I asked for help, on September 9, nobody understood what I really needed, because we speak different languages. While I look at the mathematical description of NMR processing, you think at the software command that performs it. This time I will try to be the clearest I can. The world of NMR is complicated because every program stores data in a different way. There is the sequential storage and the storage in blocks, the little endian and the big endian, the interleaved and the non-interleaved. Add to this that the spectrometer is free, when writing the data on disc, to change the sign to a part of the points. When acquiring a multidimensional spectrum, which is made of many FIDs, it is also free to ...
Comments
Post a Comment